RockPro’s Windshield Repair Resin Cartridges are designed to provide you one essential, but exclusive, tool to repair small damages in laminated automotive glass windshields. The front and back windshields are double-layered laminated glass, so if the crack is not large, now you can repair it by yourself and enjoy the rest of your trip without worries. Besides being a DIY repair fun source, these are more than useful to get your car safely restored like it’s never been damaged before.
The resins help prevents chips and cracks from expanding according to a more specific temperature: hot cartridges work best in 75o F (24o Celsius) or higher, and cold cartridges work better in 75o F (24o Celsius) or under. Avoid having to disassemble your car’s whole windshield causing poor sealing and car damage caused by glass replacement. Help reduce waste glass, conforming to environmental trends. The material used results in a sturdy and durable after repair, restoring the original strength of the glass, with clarity reaching a potential 95%. The kit also helps you to repair windshield quickly, saving time and bureaucracy. And, besides all that, it enables you to save money, once the cost of replacing the glass is much higher.
- Surfaces must be clean and dry to make a proper repair
- Repair should be made in the shaded area with the windshield temperature between 50°F and 75°F
- Pure scratches, small dots without evident cracks are NOT suitable for this window chip repair kit
- Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car’s painted finish, wiper blades or plastic trim as this may cause damage
- You can read the detailed repair steps introduction before you operate, it makes repair process so easy. If you don’t know how to use this tool, please contact us